Apostle and Prophets Network

Apostles and Prophets

Is the Republican party the righteous party of God?

Is there more on Gods mind than abortion and homosexuality. Are there other sins that God is concerned about?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely! Our Father is concerned about those "hidden" sins as well. Those things that seen to always come to light, yet often get brushed over by the party itself such as fornication, adultury, bearing false witness, coveting, and the lists go on. The Lord is calling for the Truth to set Republican party free!
The obvious answer to the questions posed is YES!

But to the question; Is the Republican party the rightous party of God?, I would like to say that we of the household of faith must be careful not to put the mantle of righteousness upon any political party. For the ideology of both the democratic and republican, as well as, any other political party is not for the righteous to follow. It is amazing how that God saw that governments would be defined as "Left-wing and Right-wing". In Deut. 28:14 we are told to "not go aside from any of the words that I command you this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them" Did you hear that, left and right, we are not to go after them, but to keep our eyes on "what the Spirit is saying to the Church".

Hear is what we know. We know that whether rich man, poor man, begger man or thief; we are mandated by the Lord to reconcile them to God. Be they Gay or Lesbian, a lier or cheat at the end of the day they all end up at the church's door. For one party to think that somehow God has chosen their entire ideology as HOLY above all others is idolatrous.

Governments specializies in the operation and administration of Human Rights, Civil Rights and Equal Rights. The Church specializes in righteousness! We lost our rights when we were bought with a price. Remember, we are not our own. We belong to the Lord.

Though I have much to say on this, I will sum up by saying, with the democrats we may get legislation that allows Gays and Lesbians to marry. With the Republicans we may have more poor folk among us and more wars than we can fight at one time. However, we know that God is concern about them all.

I am personally concerned with church leaders who offer their mantle of righteousness to a political party just because they tout a few of the virtues of our faith. We should be the plumline to measure what the proper response is to the current move of God is in the earth, using our prophetic mantle to determine the mind of God for this political season. Not endorsing a party by placing our mantle of righteousness upon it. For doing so will have grave consequence on the body of Christ. For there is a curse that comes with going to the left or to the right. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that we should not vote. We have the liberty in Jesus to exersise out civic duty, but in doing so, we must move, live and have our being yet still in the Lord, being lead by His spirit, not the spirit of any particular political party.

I sense in my spirit that God is more concern with Kingdom Building, than He is with Nation Building. The Apostolic governance of the body of Christ has already been "Elected" by God himself. We have made our acceptance (declarations) and it is now time for us to get the work of Kingdom Building done. We do not have time to become side-tracked by following after the Left or the Right. Nevertheless, God has given us the opportunity, privilaege and authority to make a decision base on where the move of God is concerning this presidential election.

The question in my mind is clear. Is the Lord moving to build up the nations military arsenals and make the rich even richer. or is He moving to build up the nations people and spread the wealth amongs the poor? You decide.
I agree with all that you said. I would add that as far as the question is concerned- so much blame and finger pointing goes on regarding moral issues. I truly believe the church and the voice of the prophet should stand in the gap to make known the Truth of God according to his Word. Not leaning toward the right or the left, but in answering the question- pointing the party toward God.

Jimmie F. Booze said:
The obvious answer to the questions posed is YES!

But to the question; Is the Republican party the rightous party of God?, I would like to say that we of the household of faith must be careful not to put the mantle of righteousness upon any political party. For the ideology of both the democratic and republican, as well as, any other political party is not for the righteous to follow. It is amazing how that God saw that governments would be defined as "Left-wing and Right-wing". In Deut. 28:14 we are told to "not go aside from any of the words that I command you this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them" Did you hear that, left and right, we are not to go after them, but to keep our eyes on "what the Spirit is saying to the Church".

Hear is what we know. We know that whether rich man, poor man, begger man or thief; we are mandated by the Lord to reconcile them to God. Be they Gay or Lesbian, a lier or cheat at the end of the day they all end up at the church's door. For one party to think that somehow God has chosen their entire ideology as HOLY above all others is idolatrous.

Governments specializies in the operation and administration of Human Rights, Civil Rights and Equal Rights. The Church specializes in righteousness! We lost our rights when we were bought with a price. Remember, we are not our own. We belong to the Lord.

Though I have much to say on this, I will sum up by saying, with the democrats we may get legislation that allows Gays and Lesbians to marry. With the Republicans we may have more poor folk among us and more wars than we can fight at one time. However, we know that God is concern about them all.

I am personally concerned with church leaders who offer their mantle of righteousness to a political party just because they tout a few of the virtues of our faith. We should be the plumline to measure what the proper response is to the current move of God is in the earth, using our prophetic mantle to determine the mind of God for this political season. Not endorsing a party by placing our mantle of righteousness upon it. For doing so will have grave consequence on the body of Christ. For there is a curse that comes with going to the left or to the right. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that we should not vote. We have the liberty in Jesus to exersise out civic duty, but in doing so, we must move, live and have our being yet still in the Lord, being lead by His spirit, not the spirit of any particular political party.

I sense in my spirit that God is more concern with Kingdom Building, than He is with Nation Building. The Apostolic governance of the body of Christ has already been "Elected" by God himself. We have made our acceptance (declarations) and it is now time for us to get the work of Kingdom Building done. We do not have time to become side-tracked by following after the Left or the Right. Nevertheless, God has given us the opportunity, privilaege and authority to make a decision base on where the move of God is concerning this presidential election.

The question in my mind is clear. Is the Lord moving to build up the nations military arsenals and make the rich even richer. or is He moving to build up the nations people and spread the wealth amongs the poor? You decide.
We have been very mislead as to what are the issues that are important to God. Paul said that his hand were free from the blood of all men because he had not failed to declare the whole counsel of God. God's whole counsel deals with more than just a few sins. Poverty, racism etc are also very severe sins that have done much damage to peoples lives. Even in the church racism still operates. Consider the war in Iraq a war based on lines. If the motive was to stop a dictator what about the many dictators in Africa that have oppressed nations for years. This nation is paying a terrible price for the sin of Iraq. Christians should stop choosing political parties and follow the kingdom. The kingdom is contrary to all political parties . Remember: Thou shalt not to the left or the right to follow after other gods to serve them
I think GOD is concerned about the sinners and not the sins. I think all of the political parties are flawed and are allowed by GOD to govern mankind, such as the caesars or the Roman G'ovt. I don't think we can look at one issue without looking at all of the issues. 5,000 servicemen killed in a senseless war hundreds of billion dollars allocated yet we don't have adequate insurance for them.
Veterans health and the economy is at at all time low. Bush? Righteous? Isn't liars also sinners.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Apostle Prude.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service