Apostle and Prophets Network

Apostles and Prophets

I am 29yrs. old. Since I was a little girl, God used me in prophetic dreams, visions, and utterances. I always knew that the hands of God was upon me to do a special work. I was always "set apart." My question: although God sometimes uses me in the prophetic, how do I distinquish that from having the office of a prophet? I am yet in a season of trying to find out my office so that I can walk in the anointing of that office (I am praying, fasting, and seeking God). God has used me in preaching his word, casting out demons, healing, etc. I just want to know exactly what my call is. I grew up in a strict religious church where women wasn't really allowed to operate fully in the church, but deep down, I feel that God has greater plans for me. He spoke and said that he was taking me to the nations. I really don't know all of what that entails.....

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see you have had a lot of responses so I may be repeating this to you, my advice is to get this book :

http://www.amazon.com/Prophets-Dictionary-PRICE-PAULA/dp/0883689995

God has also brought me to the nations. God has gifted me with His prophetic mantle to encourage His nations to remained united in Christ Jesus. I welcome you and ask that you continue to enjoy this journey. Your faith in God shall secure you for eternity!

Prophet Roy L Flenory

Roy Flenory Ministries

https://www.facebook.com/ProphetRoyLFlenory

rflenory1978@gmail.com

We are living in the last days , and the Lord spoke

Act 2:16 But this is what God had the prophet Joel say,
Act 2:17 "When the last days come, I will give my Spirit to everyone. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams.
Act 2:18 In those days I will give my Spirit to my servants, both men and women, and they will prophesy.

Arise and shine dear,blessings

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Apostle Prude.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service