Paul Mofya Kombe is the Pastor and Founder of REHOBOTH FOUNTAIN INTERNATIONAL CHURCH “ A Fountain of Revival” which began on the 2nd of August 2009. It is a growing church in the 21st century affecting lives and transforming souls with the kingdom gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is a City Church, a Well of Revival gushing out a Season of Fruitfulness, Supernatural Encounter to do Exploits. He is married to Grace and blessed two lovely gifts Elijah and Shekinah. Together with his wife they are involved in leading prayer meetings in Home Churches, they love to sing (praise and worship songs) and lecturing in Bible Institutes. He got saved in 1994 September and answered the call to Pastoral Ministry in 1995 December . He has an itinerant ministry to Church Leaders and Church Planting. He is well known by many through his profound Teaching and Biblical sound doctrine on subjects like The Mosaic Tabernacle, First-fruit Giving, The Seven keys to Anointing , The Power of Prayer, In His Presence e.t.c.
* His Vision is Functioning in the will of God, through God’s prophetic voice in His ability to accomplish supernaturally the purposes of God.
* His philosophy of ministry is that Great Impartations come out of Great Encounters.
Further information check for the details below:
Address : Paul M. Kombe
P.O. Box 70969
Postal Code/Zip: 10101
Cell: +260 966 112 684 or +260 964 491 375
Re’hoboth Fountain International Church.
Statement of Purpose
1. To glorify the Lord Jesus Christ - The Head of the Church (Eph 1:21:23).
2. To proclaim the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ as revealed in the Scriptures and to
encourage and support the Proclamation of the Gospel - in accordance with
(Matthew 28:18-20) to the ends of the earth.
3. To provide instruction and fellowship for believers, seeking to build them up in the
measure and stature of the fullness of Christ (Eph.4:13).Our Vision
: A mission frontier to bring God’s Kingdom into reality across cultural, geographical boards of the world. To preach and present Jesus Christ as the risen Lord and Savior of the World, with the demonstration of the wisdom and power of the Holy Spirit. To bring a spiritual awakening in our cities and nations. Outreach the lost and dying world. To preach and teach the whole counsel of God through His Word. To train, equip and perfect the saints in skills and God-given gifts to accomplish His Divine Will Plan and Purpose. Our Mission Statement
: Swift runners with the Gospel of the Cross across the Nations.
New International Version. Isaiah 18:2 “…Go, swift messengers…”"Knowing that discipleship making is concept number one an ingredient in establishing a strong and health church".Statement of Faith
*To Know God as the only creator of the Heaven and Earth. (Genesis 1:1).
*We believe that in One God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit(1 John 5:7;Deuteronomy 6:4).
*We believe in the incarnation of Jesus as the Word becoming the flesh and that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Ghost born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man (Is 7:14;9:6;Luke 1:35;JohnI:1-3,14: 1 Timothy 3:16).
*That the Holy Scriptures, comprising the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, are the complete and final written record of God's revelation to man and are in their entirety the very word of God. They are powerful, with their own inherent authority and are the final rule and authority in all matters of faith and conduct. The Holy Scriptures were written by men who were supernaturally moved by the Holy Spirit in such a way that their human writing was divinely inspired. This inspiration of the Holy Scriptures extends equally to all parts; the thoughts and ideas are expressed in words which are themselves inspired. The Holy Scriptures are wholly reliable, trustworthy and true, without error. They have been, and will be, preserved by the Holy Spirit throughout all ages (1 Timothy 3: 16-17;2 Peter 1:20-21).
*That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitution sacrifice, according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
*That the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances - Baptism and the Lord's Supper - to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith; that Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in burial and resurrection and that the Lord's Supper is the partaking of bread and wine as symbolical of the Savior’s broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death till He come (Matthew 26:28-29 and 28:19-20).
*Our fellowship with the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit as the only high form of intimacy (John 14:6;14:15-20)
*To Worship and Praise God Alone.
*Building family relationship through fellowship in family Bible study hour.
*Every believer in Christ must be baptized in the Holy Spirit with the essential evidence of speaking in tongues. Signs and wonders are to follow those who believe in Christ. (Mark 16:14-20)Our Goals
* To propagate the Gospel to the ends of the world with the end result of them following Christ. Acts 1:8; 2:38; Mat 28:18-20.
* To assemble Christians together for fellowship, biblical teaching, prayers and worship to God. Rom 12:10.
* To have a spiritual home for Christians and those coming to the faith. A place where they can find love, pastoral care, and built in their spiritual lives with the Word of God.
* To disciple Christians who in turn shall go out reaching the lost with the Gospel of peace according to Mat 28:18-20.
* To train an army of the Lord who shall display the full armor of God and produce fruit in their daily Christian walk of life. And carry out evangelism, missions and church planting.
* Build a skills training center for youths and women.
* Do business within our communities such as schools and hospitals.
* Building a modern church structure a 7000seater church.Ministry Policy
The Church recognizes the Lord Jesus Christ as its Supreme Head and undertakes to manage its affairs according to New Testament teaching. The local church is God’s chosen strategy to reach the world; to reach with the gospel of Christ. The local pastor is the key spiritual leader in God’ most significant strategy to seek and save a lost world. It was God’s idea to give shepherds to His Flock. (Jeremiah 3:15)
“Spiritual Leadership is moving people on to God’s agenda, using God’s methods and relying on God’s power”
For more information Contact,
Pastor Michael Bwalya
Postal Address: P.O.Box 70969
Mobile Line: +260 963385577