Apostle and Prophets Network

Apostles and Prophets

I am a young lady who is curious about the ingredients that make a marriage successful. I have never been married, but lately I've been feeling like God is calling me out of my singleness and into marriage. Marriage is a subject that I have been terrified about since I was young. I've never been excited about the topic like most women, but lately I've been having dreams that I'm getting married. I've also started having cravings of wanting a child. People that know me knows this is definately from God and not me. I was content with my singleness! I am trying to become the woman of God that will be pleasing to the "man of God" that God chooses for me (I'm not looking. I understand protocol). I realize that people don't commit to anything anymore--marriage, ministry, jobs, etc. I want to learn the essence of committment in every area of my life, even during times of difficulty. I want a stick and stay mentality. If there are any seasoned married people out there, I would love your advice.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Crystal, You have never really been single. To be entwined with Christ is to be married and although this may sound overly spiritual to some there is no better way to judge a man or woman's character than their relationship with Christ. Do not look for a man as much but I admonish you to look for Him who you love. Just like in the Song of Solomen, she searched for her lover, so you should look for Him among men. When you find Him you will know Him by the spirit.
My dear it is an illusion to think that love endures outside of Christ but because we know Him and serve Him and love Him so we will bring this same honor to any and all of our worldly relationships. The real gift of a natural loving relationships in the flesh is that it will allow the essence of who you really are to come out. Love Christ publicly so much so that the wine and the fruit of the spirit come forth and with guidance of your Bishop, Holy Spirit and Accountability partners you will find yourself being courted by all kinds of eager young gentlemen. I hope this helps you and thanks for being one of my friends.
Prophet Hayden, I praise God for you. Thank you for taking out the time to respond to my discussion topics. These two topics are very dear to my heart. I just want to be in God's perfect will in every area of my life. I am seeking to hear clearly from God in EVERY area of my life. Marriage is a very important decision because I want to produce righteous seed in the earth. I am wrestling to break every generational curse off of me so that nothing but generational blessings can pass down to my future seed. I pray to God like I am already married. I have prayers all ready stored up for him and my future kids. I call them blessed, healed, whole, delivered, and prosperous! Once again, thanks!

Prophet Tom Hayden said:
Dear Crystal, You have never really been single. To be entwined with Christ is to be married and although this may sound overly spiritual to some there is no better way to judge a man or woman's character than their relationship with Christ. Do not look for a man as much but I admonish you to look for Him who you love. Just like in the Song of Solomen, she searched for her lover, so you should look for Him among men. When you find Him you will know Him by the spirit.
My dear it is an illusion to think that love endures outside of Christ but because we know Him and serve Him and love Him so we will bring this same honor to any and all of our worldly relationships. The real gift of a natural loving relationships in the flesh is that it will allow the essence of who you really are to come out. Love Christ publicly so much so that the wine and the fruit of the spirit come forth and with guidance of your Bishop, Holy Spirit and Accountability partners you will find yourself being courted by all kinds of eager young gentlemen. I hope this helps you and thanks for being one of my friends.
Only one comment.....does that mean that most "spiritual people" are suffering in their marriages or don't know the values of "til death do us apart..."
Hi there.When it is time he will show up and all will be well. I am waiting also.GBU
Thanks. Sometimes it gets hard when sooooo many counterfeits come my way (Lol!!) I know in my heart, that God is extending a gift of marriage upon me. I am honestly seeking for Godly counsel from those who are seasonly married. In due season, God will send both of us our princes..... (Let's bury ourselves in Christ until they "find" us).
Crystal McDaniel said:
Only one comment.....does that mean that most "spiritual people" are suffering in their marriages or don't know the values of "til death do us apart..."
Perhaps a lot of the first, and a little of the latter!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Apostle Prude.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service